Sunday, May 16, 2010

Shy-One aka Ella

Hey, this is Ella... I'm a shy fifteen years old, I've never dated, never been told I was cute, never talked to a boy... Well all of this was true untill my junior year in high school. I attend Mountain Valley High, one of the best art high schools in the country. Don't let the name fool you though, there isn't any mountains or valleys anywhere near here. Just a small town a few miles away from the school. This school is a specail school, it has dorms where the students stay and its in a building that was about to be torn down. I can still sort of see why, but they made it into an incredible place. As you could have guessed this school is really expencive... which is why I'm here on a full scholorship. Well actually I entered an art compatition at my old school and won first place for one of my pictures. The school saw that i was interested, and sent me here on a full scholorship. It's like a dream come true! It's been hard here though... and I don't mean the work. Since I started at a new school that means I haven't any freinds yet.. well I am just a freshman yet. It's never been easy for me to make friends though, I am teriblly shy afterall. Well school is finally going to start in two days, and I have lots to do.
August 30, 2010
Sophie411: Ella, I can't believe your leaving...
Shy-one: Ik Sophie... but you won't be alone, you'll have tasha, and Clarie.. I'm not leaving you alone Sophie... you'll have fun @ skool without me, you'll forget all about me(;
Sophie411: I'll feel alone without you, and i will too miss you!! I won't forget!! >:( how mean of you to think I could forget my BFF! you're the greatest friend I have, what am i going to do without you... Sure I'll have Tasha and Clarie... but it won't be the same, it won't!!
Shy-one: Sophie.... don't make me get all teary... I'll miss you the most.. because you're my BFF too! (: and I love you. Skool isn't going to be the same.. but you'll have to tell me everything that I'm going to miss, and I'll do the same(: but I gotta finish packing now... I leave in the morning.. skool starts on the 1st.. but whenever I get a chance I'll email you(:
Sophie411: Ella *teary eyes* I will, I'll write everything(: and you better too(: I'll miss you!! :( Bye bye Ella, have a safe trip... email me ASAP!(:
...Off-line...

No comments:

Post a Comment